How We Work
- Core hours 8am-6pm for your convenience and our timely attendance
- All our work is backed by our parts and labour guarantee
- We’ll keep you informed before, during and after the process
- Clean, quiet and tidy operation with responsible disposal of waste materials
- Honest, detailed invoices charged to the nearest 15 minutes
- Clear, no-nonsense estimates with no surprises
- Your plumber or heating engineer will be fully qualified and accredited
- We take a responsible approach to the environment and strive to reduce our impact wherever possible
Threesixty Plumbing Services is organised and managed with one thing in mind: to deliver high quality workmanship and the best customer service in heating and plumbing.
From turning up on time to completing the task with a minimum of fuss our experienced, qualified plumbers and heating engineers deliver a top class service, with the same care and attention whatever the size of the task. They will keep mess and disruption in your home to a minimum and clean up at the end of each day, taking all old parts and packaging away with them for responsible disposal.
We know that the best way to build any business is through long term customer relationships and plumbing and heating is certainly no exception. We go the extra mile so that you’ll be happy to use and recommend our services over and over again. We are members of various representative bodies including the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating and GWE Business West.
Labour charges are simple and transparent. We do not have any hidden charges, but there is a minimum charge of one hour per job. Thereafter work is charged to the nearest 15 minutes. VAT is chargeable on our rates. Hourly rates vary according to the time slot – please call for details.
- Appointments will be made to achieve the maximum convenience possible for our clients.
- When a visit is made during the higher rate periods we will attempt to resolve the problem fully and swiftly. Should significantly more time be required we will ‘make safe’ to prevent further damage and return to complete the work at regular day rates.
- Customers will not be charged for travel to the job except for jobs over 15 miles from BS6. There will be a mileage charge over and above 30 miles each day.
- Materials supplied by Threesixty Services Ltd will be charged at cost plus 30% for handling (unless otherwise agreed).
- Payment is due in full on completion of the work unless otherwise agreed in advance. Our invoices are due on receipt.
- Payment can be made by BACS, Debit and Credit card or Cheque (payable to threesixty Services Ltd).
- Threesixty Services never knowingly overcharges its customers for heating or plumbing services. We aim to build relationships on trust and correct charging is vital to this.
- Commercial terms may vary from this and are available on request.
Our success depends on your satisfaction. All our plumbing and heating engineers are fully qualified, insured and where necessary accredited by Gas Safe (CORGI) and other trade bodies.
All materials and products are covered by full manufacturers’ warranties and our labour is backed by our own 12 month guarantee of workmanship (unless otherwise stated). All our terms and conditions are available on request or by clicking here.
Any defects arising from faulty installation or repair work that occur within the guarantee period are treated as a priority and will be dealt with at the customer’s earliest possible convenience.
Our promise to you
Threesixty Services will:
- Only charge for time spent on the job and essential research for complicated solutions.
- Only charge for the number of quarter hours worked after the first hour.
- Keep travel and collection time to an absolute minimum when sourcing materials.
- Not charge an excessive trade markup on materials.
- Not allow unnecessary time spent away from the job and always keep our customer informed of progress and next steps.
- Present an invoice showing a clear description of work carried out and a breakdown of labour and material charges upon the completion of the job.
- Make sure that we work a full 8 hour day when on a day rate, or the equivalent, backed up by timesheet records.
- Not carry out any unnecessary work.
- Not persuade customers into any work that is not needed.